Information on the data we collect
We collect personal data only to the extent necessary to provide the website. This data is collected when you use or view this website through your browser. This data includes the following items collected by the server on which this site is located:
- Request date and time
- Amount of data
- Status code of the request
- Request header, including the referring website
- IP address of the requesting computer
- Technical description of the requesting browser
Our company may also indirectly receive you data from LinkedIn when accessing our publication on their services through the news feed items. Data from this and/or other external sources are not combined.
How will we use your data
Data is collected to provide this website. It is also used to statistically analyze the website traffic in order to improve the service and to keep the content interesting to our users. This data is not transferred to third parties except to the extent necessary to fulfill the requirements of relevant legislation and to provide the service. We host our websites at Hostingpalvelu/Planeetta Internet Oy services. Access to the personal data at BiopSense is limited only to employees who are responsible for producing and maintaining the website content.
How do we store your data
Data is stored on the servers of Planeetta Internet Oy and maintained according to the industry best practices including e.g., effective physical and technical access control and relevant audits. Data is deleted as soon as it is no longer necessary for the intended purpose and at the latest within five (5) years after collection.
We want to make sure that you are aware of you data protection rights. As a user you are entitled to the following:
- Right to access – You have the right to request copies of your personal data. We may charge a nominal fee for this service.
- Right to rectification or deletion – You have the right to request us to rectify any information that you believe is inaccurate or incorrect. You also have the right to request that we remove the stored personal data under certain conditions.
- Right to limit the processing – You have the right to request that we limit processing of your personal data under certain conditions.
- Right to object to processing – You have the to object to processing of your personal data under certain conditions.
- Right to data portability – You have the right to request that we transfer the collected personal data to another organization or directly to you under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we will respond to you within one month. You can find our contact details at the end of this document.
Privacy policies of other websites
How to contact us
- Data Protection Officer Hanna Tammisto
- BiopSense Oy, Eeronkatu 10, 40720 Jyväskylä, Finland
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
How to contact data protection supervisor authority
If you want to make a complaint or if you feel that we have not addressed your concern on data processing in a satisfactory manner, you may contact the Information Commissioner’s Office.
- Tietosuojavaltuutetun toimisto
- By mail: PL 800, 00531 Helsinki, Finland
- E-mail: email@example.com
- Tel: +358 29 566 6700